- What Information is Collected. (a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our Site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) is data about you or your business that is personally identifiable. Examples of personally identifiable information include name, address, email address, credit card number, usernames, passwords or any other information that is not otherwise publicly available. We use PII that has been provided to us for business purposes such as to contact you, for billing, or to otherwise render our services. We retain that information until removal is requested. Anyone who has provided personally identifiable data to AIDA SANTOS may elect to have their data deleted from our files, or to be used only for the service requested, by following the instructions listed under Personally Identifiable Opt-Out later in this policy. We do not collect PII as a function of our services.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“NPII”) data is collected by AIDA SANTOS and is used for retargeting. We, and/or one or more of our partners may collect NPII from people who visit our website or people who visit our clients’ websites. This data is anonymous, and can include information such as web pages you’ve viewed, date and time of page views, domain type, location information associated with your IP address, and your interactions to an ad delivered by us or our ad technology partners. AIDA SANTOS and our partners use different methods to collect this type of data, including cookies and web beacons, and it is stored indefinitely.
(d) Physical Location: We may collect your physical location by using satellite or internet signals. 3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. No PII is sold, gathered or used for any other purpose. We may additionally use the information to notify you about changes to our Site, new services, or special offers.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any PII available to third parties without your permission. To protect your PII, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our clients and users are important to us. We will not disclose any PII to any third party without first receiving that client’s permission.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: If a client elects to provide AIDA SANTOS with PII, he or she has the right to tell us to have such data deleted in its entirety at any time. Please note that if you choose to delete your information completely you will no longer be able to utilize the service we provide to you. You may email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to remove your contact information from our database provided we have completed all your pending transactions. Please note that information is never completely removed from our history and disaster recovery archives.